- All fees will be discussed with the therapist at your initial assessment.
- Initial consultation of up to 90 minutes: £135.
- During the first meeting we will discuss the fee for the regular weekly 50 minute sessions.
- Fees invoiced on a monthly basis and reviewed periodically.
- I am happy to accept payment by standing order or bank transfer
There is a limited number of concessionary places for low income clients. If you are applying for the reduced fee scheme, please discuss it in the initial phase of therapy.
Cancellations and Missed Sessions
Your appointment will be reserved for you on the agreed basis (time limited or ongoing) each week until the agreed last session, and you will be charged each week/for each booked session and invoiced monthly. There is a minimum of 1 month advance notice for termination of the mutually agreed contract and sessions will be charged up until the end of the termination period.
The initial consultation and any ad-hoc sessions booked will be charged at the full rate , however if you allow for at least 48 hours’ advance notice of cancellation no fee will be charged.
Your counsellor will inform you of annual holidays and half terms in advance and will not charge during these periods. If you arrive late for your session, the counsellor will not be able to extend the length of your session.
Please contact Agneta Lindberg to discuss session times and to book an initial consultation:
Mobile: 07957 233 134